This is a post a long time in coming! 

 But I have decided to post some reviews of places I have shopped from (beading related) or persons whom I have purchased products.  Ok so here is a big shout out to Althea Duffy of Opals from Ranch Surreal.  Look that up on Facebook folks!  I have purchased opals, sterling opals, boulder opals, and turquoise from her and HAVE NEVER been disappointed.  From time to time she posts a sale of her stones on Facebook via live video, check it out, you won’t be disappointed!  She has a delightful personality, and begins with a welcoming “Hey Guys!” Every time!  She has a large variety of all sizes, shapes, and types of cabochons perfect for bead embroidery!  Plus she does some awesome beadwork herself.   Go check her Facebook group out! 

The above is unsolicited, unpaid for review that is totally my own opinion!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Soup Blog Party Reveal

One Crayon Color Challenge Blog Hop!

Blu Mudd Challenge #6